Thursday, April 3

Spring Has Sprung

Haven't posted in over two months. I'm not even sure where the time has gone. It just dawned on me that I have one month of school left before exams. and then I'm halfway done The passed two days have been so warm, I think it's finally time to hang up the winter coats and bust out the sundresses and shorts. If you ask me what my least favorite season is, I'll probably tell you spring. Throughout the entire year, I'll say I hate spring, but once the weather breaks after winter, I swear spring is the best. People start to crawl out of their holes. I love seeing people actually walking around on campus. I've almost officially ditched my car when it comes to driving to class. Such weather, so spring, much warm.

I've been so busy with all of my classes, on top of planning stuff for Zeta on top of rugby, it's so easy to get caught up in it all. I've also learned that the monopoly app for the mac computer is the best thing ever invented. That's where most of my free time goes. That, and to sleeping. I literally wake up in the morning and get myself out of bed by telling myself what times I can nap that day. It's pathetic. I also gain weight like crazy now. metabolism? gone. time to actually work out just to maintain weight, not lose it. JOKES. 

I'm so much happier lately, despite the busy schedule. When I walk to class and see the sun, it makes me happy. When I eat a bagel from johnny's that I'm craving, it makes me happy. When I'm sitting doing homework listening to nina nesbitt's new album, Peroxide, I'm happy. It's really weird. and I don't hate it. I haven't been happy at nothing in such a long time. It's nice. 

I read this today on facebook and enjoyed it. I shared it there, but I'm gonna share it here too 


It's more geared towards girls, but, whatever. 

I'm trying to upload photos from my galaxy onto my computer but it's not working. at all. So maybe next week I will have photo updates of the passed 2 months. but for now, just know that it involved a lot of homework and sleep and Becca and monopoly and spring break and eating and movie dates and dinner dates and just general university living. We finalized housing for next year, it's me nicole sofie becca and rachel. Hillside. get ready. we're coming for you. I'm planning on being at Lehigh again for half the summer. Looking forward to that. Otherwise, not too many other notables. Maybe I'll actually be consistent with posts again. who knows.

I'm going to have to change the name of my blog soon... ut oh.. the big 2-0. 

This song has pretty much summed up the time between then and now. 




and also ANY song on Nina nesbitt's album..

here it is since it can't be purchased in U.S. iTunes stores yet....... #foreignproblems




favorites are (in no particular order):

the outcome
some you win
peroxide
the hardest part
we'll be back for more
two worlds away
align



sorry this post was genuinely uninteresting. but I love you. and will give you more interesting things to read about as soon as I do them.... 


xoxoxox