Today has been the second day this week where I have woken up to squeals of excitement and EMERGENCY ALERT LU : emails. That's right, two snow days this week. Monday morning as soon as Fiene's alarm went off I yelled at her in a semi-conscious state "GO BACK TO SLEEP CLASSES ARE CANCELLED". I don't know why I yelled it. but I was really excited. So basically for the passed two days I've watched a lot of Dexter. Excessive amounts. and I am confused whether or not he's creepy or sexy. I'm not sure if he creeps me out or turns me on. I think it's both. Nicole is the one got me hooked on this show anyway. Dammit Nicole. I just want to catch up to her so we can watch the last season together, but I don't think I have the brain capacity nor the time to sit in front of a computer and watch Netflix for that many hours on end. But, challenge accepted.
there he is, in all his glory
thanks for "plowing", Lehigh.
Last night was interesting. Rachel was at work so it was just me and Becca hanging out in their apartment. I was too tired to function. I was in rare form last night. Becca and I learned all the countries of the world on Sporcle. It was great. and then I got really grumpy because I needed sleep so after a little tiff over her phone and a snap chat, I may or may not have pushed her off her bed. and then I felt bad about it so I went into the living room and fell asleep on the couch. then I woke up, and we went to Hawk's Nest and they didn't have milk shakes. I was SO disappointed I cried. They had ice cream with reeses pieces on them. So it wasn't horrible.
such pretty, so snow, much lehigh
Today I've continued the netflix trend, took a shower, listened to my roommate's crazy ass spirit world dreams (anybody that knows anything about spirits and demons please hit me up), and now Nicole and I ventured out into the Arctic Tundra to get dinner with our favorite two Tall Skinny Blonde Smoke Show girlfriends. No seriously, our girlfriends are hotter than yours. Hibachi Dinner for a hot date night. Kome is the place to be. The fried rice was superior to any fried rice I have ever encountered. I brought up the argument my friends at home usually get into about hibachi food being grilled or fried. Any answers for me? Anyway, I'm pretty sure everyone in there thought we were actual lesbian couples. Whoops. My favorite parts of hibachi dinners are as follows..
1.) being seated next to complete strangers for dinner.
2.) having a chinese-speaking man draw "oohs" and "ahhs" from us as he wows us with his dexterous and practiced hands, while he's probably mocking us in his head the whole time. and No, I know your name isn't "dave".
3.) the rice.
Rachel and I both got Shirley Temple sodas and tried to put her hair up with her chopsticks, me laughing like an idiot whenever she winked at me because she knows it gets to me. basically children. Becca challenged our chop stick using abilities by picking up an ice cube from her drink with it. You've had experience with chop sticks, haven't you bex? I don't even wanna know. After the waiter thought that us AND the family of four sitting next to us were both on the same check, he had to bring out another check, which we guiltily asked him to split individually four ways for us by what we ordered. Guilt lasted a whole fifteen seconds after he walked away. Sorry not sorry. We're broke. We can't just be putting that on one card, we aren't adults who have jobs and go out to dinner with each other and actually offer to pay for each other. nope. not yet. Next stop? Ice cream!!! not... maggie moo's was closed. WTF maggie moos. Get your shit together, Carol. We have 45 minutes to kill before the movie we want to see, so we buy socks at Pac Sun. They had a sale. Super. Three pairs later, it's time to see a movie we know nothing about except that it has cute actors. Large popcorn, a water bottle the size of my forearm, and a box of sour patch watermelons for Rachel and me, because yeah, we did just come from a huge dinner, and yes, we will still be hungry in ten minutes.
Nicole and I ran quick to the bathroom before the movie started. As soon as I opened the door I was taken by surprise. Like I lost control of my vocal chords. I just started yell-talking ORANGE. EVERYTHING IS SO ORANGE. so orange. it's all orange. I'm not kidding the bathroom was like, neon orange. Walls, ceilings, everything.
This picture doesn't even do the orange justice. it was GLOWING.
Laughed our asses off in the movie. Miles Teller, marry me. "I would commit polygamy with you just so we both could be married to him" .. Thanks Rach. Sister-wives, yay! ew.. not.
mmmm.
Good thing Rach parked like 500 feet from the exit so we had to trek the parking lot in the harsh cold weather. (not actually complaining, just messing with rachel). I'm really thankful to have those three as my friends. Would sort of be lost without you guys.. just saying. Ew sappy.
Time to chug some Emergen-C to try and feel better for classes tomorrow. Classes, what are those?But I'll probably end up watching too much Dexter to sleep. Or just keep myself awake coughing. Sorry in advance, Fiene.
In other news, Nicole just yawned while I was typing this earlier today, and thought it was important for the world to know.
enjoy xxx




