If anyone reading this is in a Computer Science class or major, I pity the day that you are assigned the "binary bomb" assignment. It's been driving me up the wall. It's something equivalent to living hell. (possible overstatement, but IDGAF). It's been staring me in the face for the past 12 days, it's due at midnight, and I'm only halfway done.
I drove home last night really late, and I got into my car after the snowfall and my windshield was just a sheet of ice. L - O- effing - L. this genius student in the northeast doesn't own an ice scraper. So I sat in my car for 20 minutes while it thawed. Cause I'm a jackass.
yep. ice.
I went to bed starving last night. I actually gave myself a spoon full of peanut butter in bed because it was all I had in my room and I was that hungry. No shame.
My roommate got her nose pierced out of nowhere, for no real reason. But she looks twice as badass now. Speaking of Fiene, she wakes up about five minutes after my alarm goes off (7:30) and says in a panic, "don't you have an 8am today!?" ... yea.. "well, when are you planning on getting up!?" uhm. now.. its 7:35.. "oh. ok. Shit. my alarm was supposed to go off at 7:15 not 8:15" ... hahah fiene is having some really interesting mornings lately. Mornings in our room are never normal. and neither are nights, for that matter. We dream the weirdest shit, and it usually involves one another. Sometimes she'll hear me laugh in my sleep, and sometimes I'll hear her talking or like.. wimpering. "no .. no", just was exactly are you dreaming up over there Fiene? So she sleeps out two nights ago, saturday night, leaving me all alone. But last night when I was in Brodhead for a while, she snap chats me going "you're making me sleeep alone?" not fair! I eventually came home anyways.
--just got a snap chat from her (11:30am), "made it out of Iacocca alive!" Iacocca is a building on mountain top campus. I'm not sure what you were doing up there Fiene weenie, but I'm glad you're alive. now come home and nap with me already.
we think we're cooler than we are. but who cares?
On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I have class from 8am - 10am, and then a glorious break from 10am - 1pm where I make full use of those three hours to nap and eat lunch. But the time leading up to lunch at noon is always a waiting game. I'm utilizing this horrific hungry waiting time to write my blog. Nicole pays me a visit, complaining about her car possibly getting towed because she left it in the faculty lot for two days while it snowed. Even though they sent us an email telling us to move our cars. Good one.
"if my car gets towed.. you know what, i'm just gonna fuckin' leave it"
"I'm going down at 1 to get my car and I'm not coming back up until.... what day is it?monday?.... forever. "
-NJ
okay Nicole. you do that.
After lunch I finally get the email that my package is here. I'M ECSTATIC. I drove Danielle, Leto, Fiene, and Nicole down to class after lunch, when they got in my car they all shouted where they wanted to go, like I was a dang taxi. No real complaints, it's just funny. I'm driving down anyway, so I don't mind. Sitting in my web applications class (1:16pm). Waiting for 2 oclock to come around so I can pick up my package. I can't even contain myself.
2pm on the dot I book it out of class (after convincing my professor with my charm and good looks that he should wait until Wednesday to assign the homework) to the post office. Alexandra, you have 1 package for pick-up. it says on the touch screen after I swipe my ID card. YOU'RE damn right I do. ugh. Next stop is CVS to buy things for people. nobody in particular. and it definitely wasn't candy or chocolate for some silly holiday coming up.
Back up the hill to open my really really really delayed christmas present! It's almost an early birthday present by now since it took months to get here. Box inside of a box (from mom) and inside of that box was so many goodies I just started crying I was so excited. and then I kept crying because I missed Mog and Hev so much. Seriously they sent me so much, too much. Sweatshirt, scarf, scottish flag, candies, coins in a coin purse, decorative socks, and letters. I can't even. You guys are the best ever in the whole world. 3,500 miles ain't got nothin on us.
tartan not plaid scarf. although its plaid.
<3 <3 ugh ahhhh. #dying
like what even is this.
Percy pig, easily the weirdest gummi candy I've ever eaten.
Now that I have the sweatshirt I can transfer there right?
I don't even know how much these are worth, but I love them anyway
colours and flavourings. lol
also, lost photos that I never blogged but meant to? While we're at it. (I just uploaded all of the pictures from my phones memory card to my computer)
The absolutely stunning Hannah Feragen and I at a date party <3
recreating the infamous coxswain picture.
Emac's birthday !!!
Hello, Soxy. hehehe. (this is in the kitchen at the dining room tables)
Plans for the rest of my Monday and into Tuesday?
- DO my binary bomb homework
- sleep
- eat.
- Go to my one Tuesday class
- sleep some more
- eat some more
*takes a bow* *claps hands* *takes another bow* *dances around* thank you, thank you. I know, I'm awesome
Since I won't be doing anything interesting, I probably won't blog unless something awesome comes up that I HAVE to tell you about. Until then, Here's another song because I can't just help myself.
maybe two ;)
enjoy! xxx












