Whenever I turn on the radio, I secretly hope this song is playing. I don't know why I like it so much.
Friday, Feb 7 --
Friday played out as planned, the only noteworthy event was the sleepover at Becca and Rachel's. Becca was already asleep for most of the night, but for the other 4 of us that were there, it was hysterical. Truth or Dare (yes, girls play truth or dare at sleepovers) never gets old. Someone got put into a box, someone ran down the hallway with no pants on, someone wore a toilet paper turban, someone had to put hand soap on their tongue, somebody had to create and display three different sex moans, and a lot of truths were talked about. LOL. no words.
Saturday Feb 8 --
I told myself I would do homework all day so on Sunday I could just hangout and watch the Olympics. I lied. I lie to myself a lot, and it's mostly about what I'm going to do that day. So as you can assume, I didn't get a whole lot of work done. And it took about 5 ounces of peer pressure to get me to go out at 10:30. I decided to drive though, just to be safe. I won't delve into the details, but I ended up leaving in tears. For a few reason. The main reason is that boys are assholes. No names, but, having four different boys harassing you to making out with them or with one of your friends that's a girl did not make me feel wanted or good or happy. it made me feel really uncomfortable. Granted, I felt conflicted from the start, none of that helped.
Went home, went to bed, and watched the Olympics until 3am.
Sunday Feb 9 --
The feeling I got when my roommate walked into our room asking me 'what you did last night because everyone in the kitchen is talking about you' is not a pleasant feeling. neither is getting a text that says "[anonymous] went around bragging that he hooked up with you last night". Took a shower and stood in it for a long time just thinking. At home I do most of my quality thinking in the shower, but at school, I'm usually showering as quick as I can because it's drafty and cold and I just wanna get out. but thinking in the shower is probably a waste of water and a waste of time. but it happens anyway. oh well. Went to Brodhead to do work with gdp and tj, and to hangout with becca and rachel. Just didn't want to be in the house today really. I feel like nobody gets me, even if they say they do. Maybe one person does, maybe two. I dunno. Just how I feel.
Bex was pretty much dying in her bed when I got there. Let me show you.
that's her making love to her bottle of water.
Went to upper for dinner, it started snowing. Maybe they'll cancel classes again. Fingers are crossed. Pizza for dinner from Pandini's. Unsatisfying, but it was half-decent. When we drove to upper, when I parked my car (like a boss, btw, between a wall and another car) I had this really weird feeling. It was snowing, and when I turned the key to turn my car off, I pictured all off the snow stopping midair when I turned it off. I guess When I am in my car and I turn it off, I feel like it gets so quiet and still, so my brain made me think the snow would stop. I told Rachel that in person and she told me I was a weirdo. I am, but still.
Anyone else like watching the Olympics as much as I do? Currently watching Germany vs. Russia women's ice hockey. Love this shit. Hopefully I don't get snowed in down here, maybe I'll just sleepover here. Becca has an actual extra bed in her room. Like, she was supposed to have a roommate and they never showed up. hence, extra bed.
Tomorrow the only thing I'm looking forward to is a package that's coming from SCOTLAND. It finally finally finally arrived at my house on friday. It was mailed at the end of november. messed up, right? like it took 2+ months to get here. But I mailed them a packaged at the same time and it got there a week before Christmas. I don't get it. US customs are stricter upon receiving I suppose. SO excited. my mom mailed it out on Friday and it will get here Monday. ugh. can't wait. THANKS MOG AND HEV. Will post about it when I get it.
Alright, I'm done. Tired, gonna do more work, sleep, watch Olympics (he hehe) .
kkz
bye..
xoxox
fcuk.
