Sunday, February 2

Silver Lining



Zeta Tau Suspension, but hanging in there, taking it day by day. but according to the Kacey Musgraves, if you're ever gonna find a silver lining, it's gotta be a cloudy day. Well Zeta, this is our cloudy day. Let's never stop searching for our silver lining. and once we find it, take what you can and give nothing back. 

Backtracking to before the weekend, Wednesday I told myself I would do all my work on Thursday, and Thursday I slept all day. Friday rolls around and look who still hasn't done anything. Too bad homework, I have plans. Friday night I attended one of the most fun date parties I had in all my time at Lehigh (shout out to their wicked good social chair GDP <3). I was a blind date to a boy who we can call D. D was a freshmen, but nothing less than a gentleman. Good times were had by all, and I spend the night in Becca's empty bed since she decided to leave me for the weekend.

Saturday feb 1 --
Pink out Basketball game! So despite the fact that OFSA and Lehigh have our sorority on suspension (meaning no ZTA affiliated events and such and such) they were generous enough to let us partake in one of our Pink Out basketball games. Finally we get to rep zeta proudly without the man trying to hold us back. Jokes. But in all honesty I was just glad we got to raise money for a good cause and watch Lehigh women's basketball beat BU. sucks to B-U, eh? he he he.

Immediately following the game, a few of us decide it's time to do some actual work. So guess where we spent the majority of our saturday night? That's right folks. The library. There was only us, and two other people in the whole place, and you know what? I actually got some work done. Look at that.

L-O-L moments:
"You know the inSTALLments they have posted on the inside of the bathroom stalls? Sometimes I sit there and read them and forget that I'm sitting on a toilet"
- Nicole Johnson

"I just caught myself staring at you for a solid minute and a half" 
 - Nicole Johnson
We started off at the library and stayed until 6, then got RULL hungry and ate dinner at Sals. MMM pasta. Then, we went to some new coffee place next to campus square called Saxby's. Definitely the first of many times I will be going there. Back to the library to slave away.

I feel like I've gotten close with people again. Being away for the semester really made me feel out of touch, especially with my friends at school. Being back is great. I miss being surrounded by a whole bunch people I like to be around.

Around 9:30 we called it quits at the lib and decided to go down and hangout with some of our guy friends. Much needed stress reliever. Basically it was Games, nachos, mini-dance parties, pranks, a trip to wawa, a broken futon, rubber gloves filled with water and tied like a water balloon, a blow dryer, laughter.. lots of laughter, heck.. some things may have even gone missing.. just, general shenanigans that shouldn't be posted on the internet. But nonetheless, a very impromptu good time. 

and for the record, I would just like to say that Becca Naurath is a damn good friend. and if anybody tells you otherwise, you direct them to me. LOVE YOU. thank you, again.

--feb 2
Wake up, time for panera. What's new. Nicole Johnson eats panera like, every day. and Becca eats Chipotle like.. $20 a week minimum. She's even thinking about applying for a job there, just for the free chipotle. hahaha. Those girls, ugh. too much for me. Anyway. Yes panera. mmmmmmm. chipotle chicken sandwich. side of choice? apple. gotta go healthy for lunch in preps for tonights superbowl feast. 

we kill a few hours at the library again. In a super secret 3rd floor quiet study room. Two of our favorite gals met us to do some work, whom I miss so much and I loved spending time with you today. <3 <3 <3 Sleepover soon, I promise. Pinky promise. and cuddles. all the cuddles ever.

Leave the library in time for dinner at the house before heading down to watch the Superbowl. Unfortunately for me I was rooting for Denver, and Becca got to rub it in all night while the Sea Hawks demolished them in every. single. quarter. right thru until the end. It was a pathetic show of events. But hey, it was held in New Jersey ma fuckas! get at us. We don't even have a football team, and we hosted the super bowl. Questions, comments, concerns? take them somewhere else cause I don't wanna hear em. Lots of debauchery happened tonight, none that should be written about on the internet. but I managed to eat three slices of pizza, and it was delicious. Boys are silly and girls are silly and when they get together it's just a good time. I don't care what you say.

Everyone went home after the game, I dropped off becca at her apt. and decided to go inside to see Rachel cause she left this weekend too. Betch. She was on edge ALL DAY and didn't want to be touched, so that made me want to bother her even more. It was actually hilarious, for me anyway. She wanted to beat the shit out of me. But I love you and I'm sorry I love you and love to bother you. But you made it so easy. Hawks nest for milk shakes? yes please. haven't had one of those in AGES. dear god it was delicious. like jesus in liquid form. So good. chocolate. mmmm. food. ugh.

Time to go to sleep. good night sleep tight love you <3
OH make sure you look for your silver linings this week, but remember that they don't come without cloudy days.

yeh.
ok.

ps. did not spell check or go back and reread so hop off my dick.

enjoy xx