Some songs to start off the post. Whenever I'm with my friends and they read one of my blog posts, I get upset that they don't listen to the songs I post while they read it. It changes the whole feel of the blog. The songs are chosen to accompany the writing. so, listen.
They are a multipurpose, all-weather, boot. But, plenty of other boots like this exist. It just seems silly to me to see every other person on this campus wearing the same pair of boots. I mean I'm sure they're very practical and stuff, but are they THAT good that they've swept the campus by storm? I'm not sure. I'll just have to get a pair of my own and find out.
The post office is full of air heads. I just went in there today after class to tell them for the THIRD time that I am currently present on campus and that they should stop forwarding my mail home. Because I need it. Here. Not home. So I politely confront the desk receptionist and she goes and investigates and tells me that there was a little highlighted slip of paper in my mailbox that said "special request" so every time a piece of mail was supposed to go to my mail box, they saw the special request slip, looked at the computer, saw it needed to be forwarded (From last semester) and then proceeded to forward it. Well done, Post office. Bravo.
Second Rugby practice was last night. 8:30 instead of 10:30. Would've been perfect except Becca and I were late because we were home at my house during the day because I had a doctor appointment. Funny story, ready? So Emily Mac and I both have Dr. Appointments yesterday (yes we planned it that way) so I texted Becca Rath and was like come home with us for the trip. My car feels off a bit the whole trip (possibly because of my own doing) but by the time we got home, which we nearly didn't, Bruce was smoking and smelled horrible. A minor wave of panic came over me that I am stuck in point pleasant without a car. And then a few bouts of sadness because I was upset I might have to say good bye to Bruce for good. But luckily with a lot of help and sacrifice from my parents on both sides, I ended up with my Grandmother's nearly new (2002 but never driven) Jeep. As soon as I got into it, it was like a dream. His name is Cliff. and he's beautiful. The only problem is that He only has a CD player, doesn't even have an AUX jack. Stock speakers, basically just crap 2002 nonsense. If any of you have ever been on a trip in Bruce with me, you'll know that music is a vital part of the Aly Lang Driving Experience. But honestly, I could not be more grateful for everyone involved in my new car, mostly just my parents (hi mom how's kitty?). You guys are the best. I'm currently sitting in my bed, writing this blog post, between classes, burning CDs for Cliff so I can have music, wearing the new rugby shorts that came today in the mail (which is the other reason I was in the post office today), waiting for Ron to put out lunch for us at noon.
Funny things I heard today :
"I need a scarf for my face" ... " well I need a scarf for my body"
"What gives me the right to do that you ask? A dapper tie on a Wednesday morning"
"Sorry Officer, I had to drive, I was too drunk to walk"
yep, so that's it.
Valentine's Day is coming up. Anyone wanna be my Valentine? HMU.
xoxo gossip girl
lolz. jokes.
kk enjoy.
bye.
