Happy 16th Birthday to my little brother Frankie!!!! ~~~~ love you pal.
Thank you Emilia for this song . The only One Direction song I'm not ashamed of liking.
Sundays are always the laziest days. Sundays are for sleeping in, and football and friends and beer. Sundays are for wearing sweatpants and sitting around the living room playing cards and watching Frozen on repeat. All of your work, and your chores, and your errands, and your homework should be done on Saturday. Do your laundry on Saturdays. Go to the gym. and then, go out Saturday night. Make your mistakes on Saturday. Make your Saturdays as busy as possible. Not busy with busy work, but busy with things that are productive. That way, Sunday can be whatever you want it to be. Sunday is for cleaning casually, so when you start your week on Monday, you have a clean slate. Sunday can be for sleeping in, eating brunch, and going back for a nap. There is nothing better than a Sunday done right. Sunday is for friends and food and jokes and fuzzy socks and comfy pants.
"He's the cutest thing since sliced bread"
- Nicole Johnson
I didn't know sliced bread was cute..
This Monday morning started early as usual, alarm set for 7:30. Honey Nut Cheerio's for breakfast. Drove a full car down to park on Packer avenue. Guess who didn't know about free parking this morning. This girl. Guess who paid full price for parking today. This girl. Sweet. What school has classes on MLK day anyway? Lehigh, get your life together. Why can't you be like everybody else?
My ece83 class (intro to electrical engineering) is fantastic. I love it. It reminds me a bunch of senior year physics e&m. and it's fun, lots of voltage and circuits and such.
Over heard today:
Girl: "he bought her 'I'm sorry' flowers"
Boy: "how do those work..?"
Girl: "Well.. she's pretty. and flowers are pretty."
wow. That's quite the concept.
Professor Best brought his daughter, Charlotte, into class today as a guest star. He advertised that she is selling girl scout cookies in his office today. I just so happen to be heading to his office after class today. How could I deny buying cookies from this little girl? Home to the house to eat cookies and milk and do dynamic vector mechanics problems.
Snap chat is so underrated. I think it's great. and I don't trust people who don't snap chat. So Greg Potter has been explicitly told he is not allowed to help people with CSE 202 homework. HA. that's actually a shame. #GregPotterProblems. Ron made frozen pizzas and tuna melts and soup for lunch. mmmm. My favorite part about lunch is taking a nap after lunch. which I did. Until Finley woke me up and drove me to class. After sitting in CSE 297 for fifty minutes of pure HTML goodness, I get a snap chat from Becca saying 'come nap with me.' Nap? HELL yes. Class is over at 2, and I was out of there faster than you can say quidditch. Speaking of quidditch, I have my first Rugby practice tonight. I'm kind of excited. (yes mom, I signed up for rugby). I think learning something new and getting involved with another group of people would be good for me. Plus Becca and Nicole already play rugby.. and I love them.. and Rachel signed up for it too. Oh and Marcela plays rugby too. And since she's basically my role model, and took me to a rugby social once and it was the best time I've ever had, I should probably give it a shot. Three plus reasons right there to try it out.As I was walking out of my class I notice my boot was untied, so instead of bending down to tie it, I just swung my leg up and did a sort of lunge against the wall.. thinking I was alone, and this man in a suit and tie walks past me and goes "nice stretch". In a very genuinely impressed tone.. like.. what? Story of my life.
I couldn't agree more with this list .
this is what happens when you take selfies on my phone. they get blogged. Sorry not sorry.

