Saturday, January 18

Pompeii

First things first, this song. It is flawless.

stuck in my head like no tomorrow. You're welcome. 

Thursday involved an impromptu doctor appointment back at home, everything's alright for the most part. Just gotta keep going. Can't stop won't stop. Phrase of the night tonight. had to miss class friday Friday because I was home. Since Emac was home due to her wisdom tooth issue, we could drive back together Saturday. Lehigh seems to plague us Point Pleasant girls. My kitties got fat since I left. Watched the movie 21 and Over. I recommend it. It was definitely better than I thought it was going to be. 

Drove back this morning, nice and quick. It's like a second hand drive. I know it by heart. So basically I can put myself into auto pilot and let my mind wander for two hours. Emac was great company though. We had an interesting conversation about what we want to do with the rest of our lives. and how America is going downhill because we aren't bad ass enough. Especially compared to the UK, the rest of Europe, and basically the whole world.. We're pathetic. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=686918794686819 << this is proof. it's also disgusting. but proof. This video also makes me hate the internet. 



So Morag had to go to the hospital today for a sprained ankle.  :( Sending my love 3,500 miles across the Atlantic for you babe. <3 Speaking of sprained ankles, Jenna sprained her ankle too this week. Its disgusting and bruised. 

yep. that's Jenna. 

Day 5 of Lockdown. 

Soxy, steph, sam, fiene, and maybe jenna went to NYC tonight. Pachas bitchess.  Emac, Victoria, Nicole, Emilia, Becca, some boys and I went ice skating at Steel Stacks. I actually got the hang of it for a while. and they played good music so we could sing and skate and stuff. and the boys were cute. Although at one point some old guy cut me off and fell and then I fell. It was a massive wipe out. Knee then hip then sprawled out starfish style on my back on the ice. Laid there for a while before picking myself and my dignity up off the ice. Becca got hit on by the 17 year old skate attendant. Illegal? yep. Did she get his number at least? nope. pathetic. But it was too obvious she was a girl from Virginia on ice skates. Clearly not in her element. Although, most falls goes out to Emac. she ate it so many times. classic Emac. I accidentally took a guy out.. well.. he took himself out.. on me.. while I was video taping nicole and victoria. Woops. Sorry not Sorry. He just ran right into me. So many blisters. Note to self: never go ice skating with ankle socks and jeans. always wear long socks. My calves are killing me. Time to nurse myself back to health by sleeping a whole lot. Alarm set to never tomorrow. Becca might come sleep over since Fiene is out and Rachel will probably not sleep at home tonight either. All I want is a frozen cookie dough ball microwaved. mmm. I'm not gonna do it though. gotta look fit, right? 

Earlier tonight Becca asked me to say something I liked about myself and something I didn't like about myself, and I couldn't think of much for the like. So I want you to tell someone something you like about yourself and something you don't. See if you can do it. 

Ugh. SOsore. so so sore. Just want my bed.