Sunday, January 5

Day 2

Rise and shine, 7:45 coming sooner than expected. Although getting up wasn't an issue because I love showering. a little too much really. it was hot and wonderful. Threw on some clothes, not even caring what it was. Leggings and a spirit jersey as per usual. Ron (our chef) ordered bagels to be delivered for breakfast, and they were there in the kitchen after I got dressed. OH HAPPY DAY. nothing says good morning like a face full of carbs and cream cheese.

Let's get down to business .. (to defeat, the huns) .. the only free time we had today was from noon to 1pm. which consisted of me stuffing my face with pizza. you can see a trend here.. stuffing my face with deliciously dangerous carbs. So many more girls in the house arrived today it's finally starting to feel like it should. Emac decided to pick the Right day to go to her meeting this time, so I dropped her off after lunch down on campus. Funny story about Emac. Her meeting got out at 3:30, and nobody picked her up until 5. Which was me, by the way. I would've gone sooner but she didn't ask anyone for a ride except Lauren who is too busy to know her own name right now let alone go pick up Emac. So Em if you're reading this, sorry for leaving you there for an hour and a half. I still love you. The drive back up to the house was a bit interesting to say the least. There was a misty type of rain coming down earlier and then the weather got below freezing, so every car in our parking lot was frozen solid, with thick, thick ice. As well as the entire walkway and parking lot. So needless to say, trying to go down the hill and then back up it was not an easy task. All for you Emac. Only time I left the house today. Pretty sure we're all going to have cabin fever after this week. After today all I can say is I never want to hang another string of lights again. Ron made Taco fixings for dinner and I thought I was in heaven. Food. Plate. Face. Repeat. 9 pm and I'm ready for bed. never thought I'd see the day.

knees up, heads down, phones out.


Something I stumbled across on the internet today:

"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible"
- the internet

It makes you think a little bit, doesn't it? When you're doing something bad in a group of people, you feel less responsible for it. But say if you did something good in a group, you would totally own up to it. Just a friendly reminder that you should be held accountable all of your actions, whether other people around you are doing them too or not.

and also these:







Time for bed and dreams about ice cream and fried oreos. mmm. Thats all I want.
Also, still no new pillows. maybe tomorrow.