Going to sleep with wet hair is never a good idea. I woke up and looked like cousin it. First thing in the morning on the day I go back to Lehigh and my hair is a mess. Wet brush, flat iron, come on. look normal. pony tail? sorted. Pack the car in the below freezing weather. It's approximately 11 degrees. Everything fits, perfect. Time to pick up Emac, since we both go to the same school and are in the same sorority and live in the same house, it seems like a sin to not drive up to school together whenever possible. T-Mac (emily's momma) offers me a porkroll egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast on the road, yes PLEASE. ugh. then we're off. Jamming out hardcore to a CD made by the only and only betty, who got a backstage tour of Annie on Broadway today..... jealous much??? about FIVE minutes from campus we hit stopped dead traffic for two miles. Sweet. cool. we actually saw a guy BACK his car up for half a mile down the shoulder. And somebody turned flat around on an entrance ramp to the highway. They pulled up, saw the traffic, and turned straight around and headed back down the one way lane. Finally make it to the house and we're the only girls in the house besides Poche. But she left to go eat anyway, so it was just Emac and me. More and more girls arrived, lots of hellos and I miss yous. Emac was very adamant about making it to her 1pm meeting on time, and of course I volunteer to take her because campus is covered in snow so she doesn't have to walk. As I'm on my way back the house after dropping her off, I get a phone call, from her. "I hate myself.. my meeting is tomorrow" haha I'll be right back, don't worry Emac. At least it wasn't yesterday. Ah well. back to the house to unpack until Recruitment Workshop at 2. BECCA <3. Finally reunited. " don't leave me ever again ". I love this friendship. Recruitment business from now until 10 pm with a break from 5-8 approx. FOOD. chipotle mmmmmm. I love guacamole too much for life. time to unpack the rest. take a nap. mmm.
Schedule for tomorrow? Gotta be ready at 9:00am SHARP. Alarm set for 7:45, shower, and hopefully there is no dress code tomorrow so I can wear sweats. Already planning a morning trip to Dunkin' for drinks and muffins.
List of things I needed to bring but didn't:
Pillows
more pillows
a blanket
ZzzQuil
uhm, more clothes?
Mocassins
Late night watching Food Network with my roomie and Steph, always a good time. The ridiculousness of the topics we talk about is too much.
"I can get out of anything because I go to a good school. I could get away with .. anyth.. murder probably"