Tuesday, May 12

look at this graph

trollolol
this video is too much . I actually can't. repeat x1000000

Woke up. econ final. crushed it. HA. jk. at one point during that exam, running through my head went, "I'm going to get a 10 on this final. I'm going to get 12 out of 120 questions right and fail." Econ, Y U SO HARD?

done. I'm so done. the final final. it's complete. emily took me to lunch at On the Border and I got a celebratory margarita. because i'm 21 and i can. It was cactus flavored. and neon pink. and it cost more than my lunch. worth it.

Go home to my house and the door is open. running through my head, "i'm going to get murdered. there is a townie who broke into my house and he's going to murder me". Luckily it was just Fiene and Steph moving Fiene's stuff from this house into their new house. So the rest of the day was spent almost killing ourselves, moving mattresses, dressers, and desks to and fro. I got to ride on the trunk of Fiene's car with the back hatch open, legs dangling out the back, holding onto the dresser so it didn't fall out. Or so I didn't fall out. I think it was mutually beneficial. Best moment of the day. Two hours after I had lunch I had dinner at Jenny's with steph, fiene, and jenna. All three of them left today to go home. More goodbyes. ugh.

Did so much laundry today. three loads done, and none of them are folded. It's 1:22am. and I don't plan on folding them until tomorrow.

Packed up most of my room, because, guess what, TOMORROW I get to go to Colorado. I am so excited. flight booked out of Allentown airport, 4:55pm departure, layover in North Carolina, get to Denver by 10pm. and then, the adventure begins. can't wait to write about all the shenanigans that happen over the next few days, so keep a look out for that.

Played Cards against Humanity, aka my favorite game, with my housemate Julia and her guy friends. It was so funny but at one point I was literally the biggest asshole that ever lived. The category card was "Instead of coal, santa now gives bad children __________" and my answer was "Dead Parents". Everybody laughed so hard it was the funniest combination that was played in the entire game. However, it turns out, the kid who was the judge for that round had his father pass away THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS. Tell me I'm not a horrible person. He didn't tell me that until after the game was over. But he told me it was the funniest pairing of cards he had ever played with. Thank god he's a good sport. almost equally as bad, the card for Julia (who's jewish) was "how did I die" and the winning card that was played was "Auschwitz" I also got a card played on me from Julia that was "The Gays", so it all evens out in the end. everybody gets offended at least one. but I still felt like an asshole.

Made my way to Birkel. I have somehow managed to assimilate myself into the Frisbee community, which I am so thankful for. Despite the fact that I'm not on the team with them, those people are some of the best I've met at Lehigh. Lots of power hours and corners and policemen later, I can happily say this was a successful last night on Lehigh's campus after finals. I am officially a senior in college. Is that frightening to you? because it's frightening to me. oh my god.

Anyway, tomorrow Stella *frisbee name for Jenna* agreed to drive me to the airport and get chipotle with me before I go. Thanks Stella! I'll keep you posted on all that stuff, hopefully with pictures and crazy stories.

Until then,
A

Jamming out to this in my car lately on repeat. don't know why. lyrics I guess.