Sunday, September 22

Explosions

Another Ellie Goulding delight.

I've probably listened to this song seven times today thus far. I could probably post the entire Halcyon Days album on this post, but I won't. You get the picture. It's fantastic. Since I slept through my cousin's Christening today where they dunk the poor baby in a bucket of holy water and he can get married in a church or something, I've decided to clean all day. and then that turned into five episodes of Gossip Girl and counting. So that's that.


Never Trust a Happy Song is Grouplove's I want to say most recent album? I dunno. Carly Yamrus showed it to me. I just picked my most played song from it and posted it. The whole album isn't as upbeat as this song, but it's just as good. So this is Chloe. I like it. Other favorites include Betty's a Bombshell, Close your eyes and count to ten, Colours, and Naked Kids.

This is my mood for the day. We'll see how it goes.


11:58pm
after hours of gossip girl, deciding I'd rather do a threesome instead of coke, and more eating than cleaning, I'd say today was extraordinarily average.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." -Maya Angelou
courtesy of Chris Kubat's facebook status. but I liked it. 

This song is just what I'm feeling tonight for whatever reason. so. yeah. goodnight.