Friday, September 27

Re: Stacks

the artist behind Skinny Love has an entire album of gems. just saying. 







The Black Keys 

I'm just feeling music today. And not much else.


Despite my best efforts, my mother still hasn't bought me a kitty yet. Here's to wishing. 
My dream last night consisted of thanksgiving dinner and alien abductions. How that goes together is beyond me. If anybody is an interpreter of dreams, hit me up. Because I'm quite at a loss right now. I ate mini chocolates last night, including but not limited to kit-kat, snickers, milky way, almond joy, and crunch bar. But that's what happens when you find the candy mom bought from Costco and was planning on giving out for halloween. Rice balls were for dinner. They are basically crack balls. They are filled with crack. and are addicting. it's basically just rice and cheese balls fried and dipped in red sauce. here, let me demonstrate. 
yes, my plate consists of to go containers from Spano's and my laptop. 

mmmmmmmmmmmm cheeeesey balllllls of rice

wasn't lying. 


Yesterday for lunch I got a Porkroll and Cheese on a plain bagel with salt, pepper, no ketchup and drove myself to the inlet. I sat there and listening to music and smelled salty air and watched boats race by and children running around in the sand. It was a delicious sandwich. Round Dough with a Hole. never fails. On my drive home I was parched. so i stopped at Stewart's root beer. and got a root beer. large. and it was delicious. Mom and I went to the doctor and then went to Barnes and Nobel (just like I said. I wasn't lying). Except homeGoods didn't happen. I lied about that. At Barnes and Nobel we walked around and I bought a book for a friend. and then shipped it to her at the UPS store. also shipped my international parcel. 4-7 business days ladies. get ready. hope I got the right address. Flat 3/2. it's like platform 9 3/4 . the UK is weird. 

Woke up this morning at 1:13 pm. Was being a total lazy shit. didn't even care. Nobody was home. Which was fun. I poured myself a bowl of Special K red berries cereal. and then I put the Almost Famous soundtrack on over the house speakers and ate cereal on the back porch accompanied by simon and garfunkel. Then I followed the doctor's new orders of 15 minutes walks every day and I took a walk. I walked to the high school and back. Saw a man with his dog. I wish I still had my dogs. 
Nobody said anything particularly inspiring. Then I took a shower. It was magnificently warm. 
Now I'm lying on my bed listening to music. Here's a picture to prove it. 


yes. my phone case is the UK flag. because I'm meant to be British, I swear it. 
Plans for the rest of the day? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.




last one, I promise. enjoy.