"The whole of life is learning to let go"
-Life of Pi
Although we were planning on watching Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr., I'm glad that the comcast billed didn't get paid in time forbidding us from using On Demand, because Life of Pi was good. Before the movie started, I decided to make some delicious brownies with peanut butter morsels in them. chocolately peanut butter goodness. Joe brought me home rice balls from the restaurant again. Thats... three nights in a row I think? ugh. SO GOOD. go to spano's arnold ave and order rice balls. now.
Sleeping went poorly. Didn't fall asleep until 2am BUT I downloaded sooooo much music. made me so happy. Grouplove(new album), Motion City Soundtrack, the Neighbourhood, Pheonix (new album), Imagine Dragons(new single), Lorde(new album coming soon), Kings of Leon(new album) Arctic Monkeys, and some Avril and Katy Perry. Was in HEAVEN.
Woke up around 8:30 because my mom's cousin Allisen had a babyyy! and we were invited to the baby shower. quote of the day from mom..
"If I make it through this day without peeing my pants, I'll be happy. and You can put that in your blog"
- mom
She's too much. I can't wait to be 50, said no one, ever. I had an enormous plastic togo container of Capt'n Crunch for breakfast, and despite a slight delay from the restaurant (surprise surprise) we were on the road by 10:06. Off to Bethlehem, the town my beloved school belongs to. What a coincidence. I'm being tested I swear it. Everything is going according to schedule, driving is going fine, listening to new music with mommy, until we hit 412. traffic, EVERYWHERE. and then we try and take a back road to avoid traffic. dead end. dead end. "right here?" "NO, LEFT!" "right here??" "no go LEFT HERE" "no I mean THIS intersection right here!?" "oh. no, the next one." Let's just say it was a battle all on it's own. No bother. one hour late, not too shabby. Hello's and reunions everywhere. Got to see some cousins and uncles and all other sorts of relatives. Having cousins who are ages 21-27 is actually a really good thing, and I'm just now realizing it. Love you all, and Sandra, I'm coming to Philly ASAP.
Here are some pictures to prove it..
Here are some pictures to prove it..
Mommy and T.J.
Mommy and T.J.
Sandra has an irrational PHOBIA of babies. she's sizing it up, here. mind you, I refer to him as an "it" as Sandra did.
I LOVE them. too much.
"you're wearing my shirt" Sandra to Janelle. hahaha. accidentally twinning sisters.
mushy little baby <3
JennyLee, Allisen, Sandra, Me, Janelle.
Let's see, we're missing Michael, Roy, Robbie, and Sammi? Pretty sure that's it.
Now Miss Victoria DeLena and I are off to watch the Point Pleasant Borough High School Panther Marching Band (that's a mouthful) perform at Toms River East High School. Best of Luck kiddies!!! Pictures and/or videos to be posted tomorrow!
Now then, here's the buttload of songs I bought yesterday, or at least some of them.
aaaaaand last one
enjoy.




