Tuesday, September 24

Sloom

First and foremost, I would like to tell you all a little secret. I know what the fox says. This is not a joke.

Mystery Settled. Ylvis, you're welcome.



I woke up this morning, looked through blinds at the sun and thought to myself, "wow. today hasn't even happened yet,". and I was genuinely happy. Anything in the world could've happened today, because it didn't happen yet. Then I remembered that I wouldn't be doing anything more than nothing today. again. This blog should be named something corny like "road to recovery" or something stupid like that, because I am taking an entire semester off of college to see a brain doctor five days a week. I can't stand up without my pulse going from a normal 75 to a racing 110 while the doctor plays "follow my finger with your eyes not your head". It's mundane. Nobody wants to hear about that, realistically. I wasn't fine. I left school. and I'm gonna be eventually. Once I go back to school and quit my near alcoholic tendencies, I should be normal like the rest of everyone. Although my mother once told me "there's no such thing as normal". My not so normal personality is a blessing and a burden, I must say. But really just a burden.

Now that I've had time to watch more movies and Netflix than I've ever thought possible, I've had time to decide my favorites. Almost Famous with Kate Hudson has still ranked far superior. I will never, ever, ever stop wanting to be her. That movie is the sole reason that I want to go to Morocco. Just leave, to a far off country. Leaving for leaving's sake. Following a band around, sleeping around with musicians around the country, ya know.. sex drugs rock and roll? I was SOO born in the wrong generation. I'm a dreaming, what can I say. However, coming up in a close second is Silver Linings Playbook. I think I would want to get with Jennifer Lawrence just as soon as I would Bradley Cooper. Can't even pretend I wouldn't. There's something about mentally unstable human beings, football, and ballroom dancing that makes the movie just... click for me.

My poor mother is sick as a dog. Patient and doctor roles are swapped, and I will be tending to her every need. Well wishes are welcome.

Sloom - of Monsters and Men 
Passenger is a small band from the UK and I love them. 

Both of these bands are famous for other songs, but I feel bad nobody knows their other songs. 

I'm following this wonderful new blog, similar to my own, http://moragwilson.blogspot.co.uk/ , and It's a good read as well. 


remember, "the ecstasy of having friends is better than being alone." - Allyson Clayton