Sunday, September 29

The Girl

I just discovered the band City and Colour last night. Not sure what took me so long, but I love them.

Have a listen. 

My date last night was too fun. It involved dunkin donuts, getting a little bit lost, not finding a parking spot for days, and lots of nostalgia. We got there in time to watch two bands perform and then Point Pleasant. With their show Cirque de Sole: KA, they blew me away. NINJAS. they were ninjas. and totally beasted their music. Shout out to the rifle line. high light of the show. I'm not sure what place they actually came in because we didn't stay for awards, but they were first in my heart <3 good luck with the rest of your season! Bring home a banner :) 

Here's some proof. You have to skip ahead to 5:45 because the beginning is just prep , I didn't know when to start. WHOOPS. sue me. 




This morning was average, as per usual. I took a bike ride to the restaurant. It was long. I miss riding bikes. Used to be the thing to do. THEN I ATE A BAGEL. that wasn't supposed to be in caps but caps lock was on and I wasn't looking. SO i's staying. After the egg bagel with cream cheese I helped my mother make Clams Oregenato. She cleaned em and I put the breadcrumbs on them. After we finished, I put my bike in the back of the pickup truck and rode home in the back, living life on the edge. Then mommy and I went to Target and Costco. at Target I got a new Fall/Colder Weather Jacket. It's. BEAUTIFUL. Anyone looking for a fall jacket should go to Target. absolutely. It's going to go swell for when I'm in Colorado this weekend. Gonna be chilly AF. At Target my mother had the best idea ever and told me I should visit some friends at TCNJ tonight. The moment she said those words she instantly regretted them. TOO BAD. That's the thing about me. once I get set on something, that's it. It has to happen. as soon as possible. no looking back no second thoughts. Probably a bad quality about me, but in reality, good and bad are only a matter of perspective. Next stop was Costco. Love me some Costco. Bought some hummus and pita chips and strawberries and raspberries and chicken and wine. yum yum yum yum yum. After we got home, we were unpacking the groceries from the car and some lady walking her dog stops to chat. She had two dachshunds. One of them had two different color eyes. They were friendly and cute. The lady told me that dachshunds came from Germany, and the word means literally "badger hound", and they used to hunt badgers. Pretty kewl fact. Post puppy session, I packed a bag and hopped into my car, got some gas and headed West on 195. TCNJ bound, I got my jam on for an hour or so, finally arriving at my "Destination ahead on the left".. thanks Staci (my gps lady voice). Parking pass acquired, car parked, stuff ditched at the dorm, we set off on a stroll to find some friends. Andrew first, then Carly. Carly had some lovely stolen quotes on her refrigerator, they were a must have. Picture below.  We went up to visit some BOIIIISS, friends of carl. Back to Betty's room to surprise DEANNA!! best surprise ever. Then Dan, equally satisfying surprise. After setting up my blow up bed, the rest has yet to happen, but I know it has to include breaking bad, a LOT of twizzlers, some cuddles, more cuddles, and a regular girls night. cannot wait. 

Here's some photos of stuff that happened. 

MMMMMMM raw clams .... bleh

Had to stop on the bridge on my bike ride to take a picture of the canal. So pretty.



Ridin' home in the back of the truck. 

Thanks Becca! ;) goes perfect with my captain america one 

Thanks Carl for these lovely words. 
Isn't she a beauty queen? JUST STUNNING.

Getting REAL excited about Breaking Bad. 
Carl trying to look like Miley Cyrus

Dan being Dan. on Deanna. 




Things that were said, and I don't really want to explain: 
"I'm naked, get off me"
"I'm dialating, I brought cats, and we ate lobsters"


Obtained this from the TCNJ crew. hilarious. enjoy.