Monday, September 23

Wanna Be

While driving home from the neurologist today, The Spice Girls' Wanna Be comes on the radio, and my mother goes, "Is this Fergie?" I died a little inside. Following that, I Want it That Way comes on so I say, "at least tell me who this is..." and her first instinct is N'Sync. Talk about a generation gap.

apparently the 90's were a time when it was acceptable to shoot music videos without bras. 
Amazing. 


I miss school. a bunch. but there's nothing I can do.
Paramore's not so new, new album is great. This song is the mood of the hour. "Every night I try my best to dream, tomorrow makes it better. And I wake up to the cold reality that not a thing has changed. But it will happen."

I'm trying to convince my parents to get a kitten. So I can have something to invest my time in. 
And remember, prostitutes are people too.