I'm jealous and overprotective and I overreact and I obsess. I don't really want to dig that far into that for this blog. Today I just want to curl up in a ball and deflect. deflect. deflect. I deflect while I seek attention. How ass backwards is that?
"People don't change. if someone's broken, they just stay broken"
- New Girl
just your average plant-looking things by the water
ducks and light and water stuff
Drove myself to Doctor Parks. He told me that I'm better now than I have been since high school. I'd say good news? yeah. I'm frequently reminded how close January is, whether it is encouraging news or not, I'm not sure. But I know that January is further away than September is, the distance to where I am going is greater than the distance to where I was. Leaving me somewhere in the middle with a whiles to go. I dunno how I feel about it. I guess I should feel good.
After the doctor, I went to the movies with mom. Ender's Game was really really good. I love it. Futuristic enough to make you wonder. It was a smart movie, about a smart kid, who learns to be a leader. It was good. You should see it. Whenever I go to the movies, I have two tricks that I do, both of them involving pop corn. the first trick is that I used a straw when putting artificial butter product on my popcorn, I stick it down the sides and fill them with butter product, so the bottom of the popcorn isn't so dry. The second trick is stealing the salt shaker and taking it with me into the theaters, so I never run out of salt, keeping my popcorn savory until the end. They really do try and screw you out of cash. I spent $15.25 on two small popcorns an a box of buncha crunch. rip. off. I would have brought my own popcorn, but as we were leaving the house I went to pop my own bag and was stopped by our cleaning lady, seeing as she sprayed the whole microwave down with windex, preventing me from popping.
Seeing as today is hump day, and this commercial was played at the movies tonight, it felt most appropriate to post.
After I was home, there wasn't much planned. Blog a little, stop and get frustrated. Talk to my friends, stop and get frustrated. Now I'm watching American horror story, and then I'm going to bed. There's nothing worth staying awake for. I seem to be so annoyed today. Although, I'm currently wearing a finger-flashlight. and it's amazing. guess what color it is.
It's another ellie goulding day. It's turning into an ellie week. Caring? naw.

