Happy Friday. I hope it treated you right. First thing lined up on my friday was a doctor appointment. Good news? He said this was the best week I've had since I've been back. So that's promising. Keep up the good work. Will do.
I like to sing in the car as loud and as heartfelt as I physically can. Sometimes I'll start sobbing while singing, because the song hits me in a funny way. Although today I was driving and I passed a funeral in session, well, a burial actually, and it was really really sad, even though I have no idea who it was. I was trying to analyze my indecisiveness and my inability to express emotions and thoughts correctly out loud, and I realized it's because I'm not 100% sure on what I like and I don't like. With some things, I'm sure, but with others, I feel a severe fog of indifference. There are so many things that I am indifferent to, I just have no opinion of whatsoever. I've decided that things that I like are constantly changing, so when I know I like something, I really take it and run with it, until it fades. Watched a video about loving things and how that makes you truly sad. It was interesting. It said that when you find something or someone you love a really lot, whether it's a friendship or a relationship or whatever, you find yourself fearing more than ever that it will end. Because you are faced with the very real fact that nothing is permanent. You may find yourself missing things before they are even gone or done, because you know all to well then they will end, or be done. This is a sticky situation. What do we do? Do we hold on a tighter and longer until the very end, enhancing both the love and the heartache, or do we learn to let go, and distance ourselves, taking buddhas approach of no strings attached, dulling the love and the heartache? It's a toss-up, but I'm all for tighter, longer, more, if it means more things to love then count me in.
Here's the link, in case I didn't do it justice..
http://www.upworthy.com/are-you-happy-and-in-love-here-s-why-that-makes-you-so-sad?g=2
Our stray cat Santino came back today. He hung out for a few hours, Frank seems to have taken a liking to him. Then we let him out when it was time for us to leave, and he went under the neighbors fence, off to have kitty adventures. I'm sure he'll be back tomorrow. Silly cat.
meow.
I stopped to get a smoothie today. They offered me a free "booster" in it, which I've never been offered ever, so I picked multivitamin. Cool cool. How convenient, Third Avenue Chocolates is right next door. Spend my money on chocolate or waxing my eyebrows? Obviously chocolate. Sea-salt caramels? Yes please. Bought mommy a variety box just because I love her. She was happy with it. Went to the bank, like inside of it, today with mom. I've only been inside of my bank like 4 times. I don't like talking to people. I just like the ATM. It accepts cash and check deposits, and it gives me money. What more could I need? Anyway, mom and I were getting our business taken care of when a regular walks up to the counter. One of the tellers from the back speaks up, "Two deposit slips and a withdrawal? What are you, just putting it in and taking it out?" To which he replies without hesitation "That's what she said." I literally couldn't believe he said that. Grown adults. I was the youngest person in the area, and that's what one grown adult says to another, in public, in front of other people. She gave a half hearted, obligatory laugh, and our bank teller just put her head down in disbelief. It was really awkward actually, at least I thought it was.
After the bank, the next stop was somewhat unexpected but very exciting. We took a ride over to the pet store the inquire about animal adoption. I won't reveal anything too soon in case I jinx it, but keep checking back over the next couple days for updates! ;)
I'm doing a lot of my christmas shopping lately. Got about half of the actual gifts ordered online, and the other half I have ideas I just need to go places and get them. Christmas is muh fave time of yurrr.
On a last note, Rob and Monica come home for thanksgiving in like .. 11 days and less. It's going to be so much fun I can hardly wait. the anticipation is killing me.
Time for ice cream with Betty. Of course. What's new. om nom nom nom nom.
here are some songies. enjoy xx .
How long will I love you - ellie Goulding
heard some girl singing this on vine today. I LOVE this song.
this music video FREAKS me out though because when they're in the car, it's backwards. It's just not right.
somewhere only we know - keane
also a gem.
