Proof by paramore
Tuesday basically didn't exist. Honestly, I thought it was Tuesday on Wednesday until my friend reminded me. I probably played video games all day. I didn't have work, but I did have a dr appt. so I did that. That's all I remember happening. Oh and I showered. I like to shower with the lights off and just sunlight through the window coming in. It feels sort of like an outdoor shower when I do that. When I get my own house one day, I want an outdoor shower. They're my favorite.
Then Wednesday. Hump day. Did some mindless game playing. Then after waiting hours for my mother to shower, we went to the jersey shore outlets and did some quick shopping. But not without me having to sit on the dressing room floor doing hand/eye exercises so I wouldn't pass out. Sigh. My outside is about as equally as frail as my inside is now a days. What happened. Ended up getting two tops. Thanks momma. Time for dinner at spanos? Oh yes please. Feed me all there is to feeds. Rice balls and meat balls (feeling a trend here? Unintentional) and cheese cake and freshly made mozzarella. I'm a spoiled girl. American horror story did NOT disappoint this week. Nor did it leave me Unsatisfied like last weeks did. Way to go.
Time for a brief mental breakdown. Not wanting to go back to school, wanting to go back to school, not wanting to be home, wanting to be home, just a general feeling of disconnection from everyone around me. I want to close myself off. I don't want anyone's help. I don't want to talk to anybody and I don't want anybody to talk to me. I dunno what makes me feel this way and I don't care. Falling asleep hysterically inconsolable like when I was a kid is somewhat soothing.
I woke up this morning in a better mood, to something strange. A cat... in my bed.
Everybody meet Santino. The STRAY cat my parents decided to take in. He was fun while he lasted. He likes to lie in the sun so since a nickname for Santino is sonny, it seems appropriate. According to my friend down the street, he's the neighborhood cat who's been around for a while. I wish he would've stayed. We fed him fresh flounder and he slept in my bed and laid in the yard in the sun. But alas, he disappeared. I'm fairly confident he'll come back though. He's an outdoor/indoor cat.
Majestic little stray.
Took a shower and ptfo'd hard in my bed in my bathrobe and had crazy-naked-after-shower-nap dreams. Seriously. Weird. Was 7 minutes late to work because I was blow drying my hair and simultaneously updating my iTunes because it was malfunctioning. Whoops to multitasking. I told my boss my car wouldn't start and I had to jump it. But seriously, it was 7 minutes.you can have the 76 cents from my pay.
This old bag rolls up, wrinkles upon wrinkles, and orders four packs of cigarettes. Don't smoke 'em all at once, lady. Another woman, orders two packs but her voice is so raspy I can't even hear her.. This boy took his change and his fingernails were longer than mine have ever been in my entire life. So long This bearded man drives up and did not make eye contact with me once. Just stared at my boobs. Ordered turkey hill Lemonade. My sweater had some holes in it so it's cute and you can see some skin I guess? So to him it was like hubba hubba. Please. As if. Go away now. He actually came back, twice, getting more lemonade. These are half gallons we're talking about. Who drinks that much lemonade?
So kids, What have I learned today at work?
Boys with long nails, turn off
Boys who stare at your chest, turn off
Older women with raspy voices, turn off
Girls with raspy voices under 30, turn on
Smoking four packs of cigarettes, turn off
Manners and people who tip, turn on
Things I learned from hot brunette I will call Olivia Wilde,
Electric blue nail polish, turn on
Braided hair and a beanie, turn on
Beat-up SUV, turn on
A boy from Gerard's liquors next door walks over to buy mayo. Lucky for me, my receipt machine was broken and beeping and wouldn't shut, so he spent ten minutes in here trying to fix it. Such a cutie .
Boys who have brown eyes and scruffy facial hair who help try and fix my register, turn on.
People who tell me I gave them the wrong change when I know I didn't, turn off.
A man pulls up and says "wow you're new" and I said yeah a few weeks now. And he sits there and stares at me "uhm. Uh. .....sorry, pretty girls just distract me" smooth, pal. Finally he finds some words, and then as he's leaving he says "stay pretty" thanks stranger. He was older, but there's nothing wrong with thinking. As long as I don't go for dads in real life yet then I'm okay.
I've had multiple people buying lotto tickets tonight telling me if they win they'll throw me a couple bucks. One old geezer told me he'd take me on a date and get me a coffee. A small coffee, he added. I laughed. People are funny.
Ironically, some guy came in today and won $97 on a Pick 4, didn't even throw me a buck. Cool, guy.
I dislike working Thursdays because it means I have to lug ten body bags to the curb for garbage pick up Friday morning. But, joe bringing me chicken francaise home for dinner totes makes up for Thursday's level of suck.
I've learned that ripping scratch off lottery tickets is not my forte.
Sometimes people surprise you by being exactly who they are. And they keep coming through for you no matter what, despite distance. I have the best friends in the entire world. And I mean it when I say the world. Whether it's an hour or two by car, or 3,500 miles overseas. Don't know what I would do without you. Even if I'm all by myself, I should probably stop feeling so lonely. Cause if I close my eyes, it's like you're here. You matter to me. Like crazy.
I found this on a dollar I was counting at the end of my shift tonight, WHILE I was listening to Ellie Goulding. Coincidence? I think not.
I missed 141414, but this was the next best thing.



