she is so hot. unreal.
Today was mildly more interesting. Woke up around 7:30, with enough time to drive my little brother to school because somehow he left his bike at school yesterday. no big deal. Got back. Decided to make myself some tea and hot oatmeal. both involve sugar and milk. That's just how I like it. I like being up early. Watched the news with momma, then left for the Doctor again.
"if I break my back or my neck and can't move, set me up with those fake fingers and Bejeweled on my iPhone and I'll be set."
-mom, who likes her new game very much
Sure, I would fly anywhere on Earth too... If international plane tickets weren't thousands of dollars..
birds can fly their asses wherever they want for free. I can't fly myself down to florida or across to Scotland all willy-nilly. No. that shit costs money. Birds have it easy, mom.
Anyway.. I finally made my way down town .... (walkin fast, faces passed and I'm home bound) I can't not think of that song when ever anyone says the phrase "ma[king] my way down town" or any variation of. I parked behind spano's and dropped off the stuff (which by the way, was highly illegal for me to drive with in my car. This is the kind of thing I think about. What if I had gotten pulled over with eight boxes of wine, six bottles of vodka, and three boxes of marsala in my car. How would I have explained that one? Listen officer, you can call my parents, really, I'm not trying to have a cheese and wine, south of france themed party.. honest.) Time for my daily walk. first things first, making a stop at the bike shop!! Mommy approved my getting of a new bicycle!! I could not be more thrilled. I picked one out to take home on thursday. It's metallic purple and black. Here's a photo.
There she is. Can't wait to own her! thanks mom and joe!!
Next I took my walk down arnold to 35 south (that's the corner bagelry), and made my way back up. taking also Bay avenue over to point beach high school and back. Discovered that there is a 10th avenue burrito in point pleasant!?! when did that happen. they have really great mexican food, if you were ever looking for somewhere to go. (morag and heather I'll be taking you here). Finally back at Spano's, and Cesar was kind enough to prepare me some Rice Balls. Shocker there... but I really do love those balls. Since the cleaning ladies were cleaning our house from 3-5 today, I had to kill as much time as i could so I wouldn't be in their way. So instead of eating at home, I decided to take my balls elsewhere. the inlet, of course. Where I made a lovely friend whom i'll call Timmy, just for the sake of naming him. And because every seagull we see we call Timmy, after our dog Timmy, who was really fat.
He just sat there.. staring into my soul.. but when I offered him a piece of food, he looked at me like I was crazy. After I was done, he flew away, and I sat there digesting a little bit, and then he came back! he stayed for a while, progressively getting closer and closer to my open driver's side window. He was so close at one point that I was afraid he would hop right in and come home with me. I turn my car on, he didn't budge. I put my car in reverse, he didn't budge. I backed out of the spot and finally he decided it was time for him to get off of my car. and guess what! he just sat in the empty spot I had just pulled out of and looked at me. He didn't fly away, or go sit on someone else's car.. He just sat and stared at me. what a funny bird
I love this song. and it seems quite appropriate, seeing as the weather finally feels like fall.
After the ridiculous bird scenario, I headed home.
Here's a list of first world problems:
-The cleaning ladies were still there so I couldn't go in my room yet.
-The cleaning ladies switched the laundry so now I have to fold it
-The cleaning ladies moved around our toothbrushes so now I don't know who's is who's
-The cleaning ladies put away my charger so now I can't find it and my phone's dying
everytime I hear a ridiculous problem, I just think of this video..
L to the O L. Humanity sucks. Myself included.
Annnnyway. After the cleaning ladies left our house spotless, I took a bath, hungout on my computer, and made myself some PASTA. Even day old, reheated pasta from Spano's is still better than pasta from any other place.
yes, it's cut up. and yes, there is extra parmesan cheese. and yes, there's meatballs.
Belly full of delicious carbs, I think tomorrow is the day where I start my no wheat diet. Inspired by my grandma (Hi gram!) and enforced and supported by my mother(hi mom), I think I have a shot of actually maintaining it. Here's to my last bowl of pasta, indefinitely. (oh god. I shutter at the thought).
I just heard the car door shut over the sound of the practicing marching band at the high school field, which means mom and joe are home. time to greet them.
OH! P.S. apparently the entire demi lovato album is amazing. Im planning on buying it, and I'll probably have a song or two posted tomorrow. for now, enjoy.


