Sunday, October 27

Sweeter than Fiction

Taylor Swift has a new single. mmm happiness

love me some weezer 


Time for a blog. So much excitement over the past two days. For starters, today my mom told me that she almost wanted to buy a dog today (finally!) but the only thing that kept her sturdy in the negative was the fact that dogs shed dog hair. Later on, the told me they reconsidered, and then the ONLY thing keeping them from buying the dog was the money. UGH. I told them I would give up all of my christmas gifts this year for this puppy. ah well, Here's another piece I'm using in my war for canine companionship.
aweeeee look how cute mom! 



Before I start describing the past two days chronologically, I would like to address some topics that don't fit in a timeline, they just exist. 
  • I like when people wink. Winking is personal, and it's subtle, and it requires eye contact. Physically, you can only wink at one person at a time, whoever you're making eye contact with. so, if you want me to do a flip inside, simply wink at me. 
  • Pet names, like - baby, dear (not deer), babe, doll, cutie, sweetheart, when they're used as terms of endearment, I love it. I'm all for it. As long as it's not condescending, and it's just cute, then I love it. Doesn't matter if it's from a friend or a stranger . Makes me smile inside. 
  • BBM is back in town folks. Hopped on that band wagon fast, although, it's nothing special. The only draw it has is BBM face palm smiley face. that's it. and PING!!! 7964dee9
  • I've learned that no matter how much you miss something or someone, it doesn't bring you any closer to them physically. I know that seems like a completely obvious statement, but it made me realize that missing anything so hard that it hurts won't affect distance. So don't miss something that hard. Just miss a little bit, and distance fades over time. I hope. Cause right now, physical and emotional distances are hard to overcome for me. 
  • Have you ever wanted something to happen for so long , so badly that it hurt a little bit every day? And then one night, weeks and months later, you cry yourself to sleep, and finally come to terms that it just will never happen. It's never going to happen, what's done is done, there's no going back, there's no changing what happened or feelings involved, that's it. You've accepted it, in all of its forms. and then two days after that night of acceptance, what you wanted to happen all that time actually happens. And I couldn't be more torn. Do I move on and honor my acceptance that I finally achieved after so many painful months, or do I embrace it, going back on everything I came to terms with? 
  • my insides hurt in random places lately. My ribs, my back, my fingers, my stomach, it's really strange. It's like somethings trapped inside and it's trying to find it's way out somehow. 
and a quote from Bad Grandma with Johnny Knoxville:


"You can get away with most anything as long as you try" 
- Bad Grandpa 

Saturday October 26th
My friends are home this weekend. They made the days so much less lonely. When I last posted, I had just went to the dentist. Since then, I've been on a clean teeth binge. bought mouth rinse and flossing sticks and everything. I bought them at Target with Betty. Also buying leggings and a sweater of course. Can't pass up clothes. Went to andrew's house after and had a nice Chipotle date. If anyone knows if Amelia Gliddon or Dan Alfonse work there, let me know. Because I thought it was them but didn't say hello because I couldn't tell. woops. THEN we went to betty's house and started watching Scary Movie, which of course betty hasn't seen before. Ugh betty, get on your shit. and anyone else who hasn't seen it either. at 6:30 mom and I went to the movies to go see Bad Grandpa. yeah yeah, you must be thinking, "why would aly and her mom go see Bad Grandpa?" well I have to say. It was hands down the funniest movie I have ever seen in the movie theater, ever. I laughed, out loud, multiple times. Laughed until I cried. Laughed and then chortled. Seriously funny. I recommend it to anyone with a sick sense of humor. Then I found ten dollars in my purse in a hidden pocket. 

After the movie, friends and I did Hoffman's ice cream round two. more pumpkin please. we were causing havoc and making messes, typical. Saw both Norton sisters there within two days. Hi Meg. Hi Karleen. Cutie pies. Then we debated between a spontaneous trip to hoboken to see Ally or carving pumpkins. we decided on pumpkins (sorry al). Pumpkin carving with friends is always a good time. Good and messy. Along side our holiday festivities, we finished watching Scary Movie 1, and also watched Scary Movie 2. Classics. I love having people to do things with. Went to bed at 2. gah. 



Sunday October 27th 
Good Morning Sunday ! Time for the annual Halloween parade. I almost miss the days of Marching Band and playing in the parades. The marching band is always the highlight. My old band director waved me into the parade from the sidewalk so I skipped over and walked in the parade for a little bit. Just for funs. Silly me. Betty and I got ourselves some free candy, and then we were inspired to bake Red Velvet Cake pops. She had the mix, and since I bought my mom a cake pop maker last year for christmas(that she never used once), I had the means of doing it. It looked like we murdered someone in her kitchen and then tried to bake them. red velvet mix everywhere. sorry I'm almost sorry. Did you come in for a pie sir? but you would think we had the plague. 

Post pops, I went home and stuffed my face with the best chicken wings and sweet potato fries from Jersey BBQ in belmar next to 10th avenue burrito and watched the Giants beat the Eagles. although we're now only 2-6, its a powerful 2-6.  Today was such a sweet day. AND the cowboys lost. ah, it just makes the day a little brighter. the Jets lost however. sad but not unexpected. Then Andrew and I took on the Freehold Mall in a search for Pants. He was tired of jeans. I'm proud of him. Overcoming the monotony that is blue denim. we found some khaki (spelled that right on the third time) Deckers from JC penny , and some grey pants from Pac Sun (on sale for buy one get one free). Much success. After we went back to his house to drop off the pants and hangout with his momma, we got inspired to go to Wal-Mart for air fresheners and a plastic water bottle. Don't ask. Wal-Mart didn't have our needs, but hunger was getting the best of us, so before we went to target we stopped at 5 guys. Unfortunately, in a brief memory lapse, I forgot Andrew was deathly allergic to peanuts and five guys is filled with peanuts and only uses peanut oil. So safe to say he didn't want to eat there. But he was a good friend and waited in the car for me to get my burger togo and then I took him to the eatery of his choice. which was? Taco Bell. Should've known. Valedictorian of our high school, Most respectful boy I've ever met, and he chooses to go to taco bell for dinner. So, I ate my cheeseburger (without the bun) while he ate his crunchwrap supreme and his cheezy gordita crunch and his other taco thing. Target time. twice in two days. I'm a walking advertisement for them. Water bottle purchased, time to go home and absolutely crash. Home. Hi mom. Hi Joe. off to bed with me. Mmmmm so cozy. They actually told me how close they were to buy a puppy today, (my mom is friends with an australian shepherd breeder in Texas), they actually have been following this one red pup for a few days now, and already picked out a NAME for her. but still refuse to buy her. It's like. every day they get a step closer to wanting to buy her, so let's just skip the two weeks it's gonna take for you to crack and just buy her now, before somebody else does. K thanks.
this is the angelbabyfaced  pup we are looking at. If you think we should get her, say something on facebook to me. or my mother. preferably my mother. 

but those wings doe
andrew's disappointment with this childrens' store shirt. 
Baxter!!! andrew's doggie 
Bunless burger. and it was delicious. 
a picture I made at betty's house the other day. but it's true. Happiness does depend upon ourselves. Here's a hackneyed saying... 
"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it"



So go forth, my friends, happier times await you.