Thursday, October 10

I Lived




So this morning I took a shower. After my shower I was doing what I usually do, sit in my room in my robe and towel until I actually have to put clothes on. During the process of sitting around naked, I hear a strange noise coming from my mother's office. Of course I have to go investigate. This is what I find..


EL to the EL OH EL. Today's activities included waking up. showering. playing bejeweled. going to get gas. going to All Points Printing. going to Spano's. going to get my new bike. riding my bike home. making tea. napping. eating sweet potatoes. watching thursday night football. GO GIANTS. cooking dinner (Kielbasa and brusselsprouts... we're feeling very german tonight I guess). I'm working on my video making career, so here's a video of the things I did today. enjoy. the song in there is I Lived by One Republic.