Wednesday, October 9

Something That We're Not

I would just like to start out by saying that Wednesdays are my new favorite day. Two reasons.

one...

Hump DAAAAYYYY!

and Two...

American Horror Story has a new season! and for all you non-followers out there, the seasons are independent of each other, so you can pick up with this season and still enjoy it. Although I do recommend watching the first two seasons because they're both so juicy and horrifying and I love it. Lots of blood and sexy time and paranormal things. 

**WARNING: When I make a blog post, I do not, repeat NOT, spell check or grammar check them. I type them, and post them, and that's it. Sometimes I go back and reread them and find mistakes and change them. So, if you'd be so kind, if you find a mistake in grammar, don't be afraid to tell me. God forbid I make a grammatical mistake, I would like it fixed as soon as possible. ;) ** 



______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also: My Sorority, the Lambda Zeta chapter of Zeta Tau Alpha at Lehigh University, is hosting PINK WEEK on campus from October 19th - October 26th!  If any of you are on campus reading this and haven't heard about pink week yet, or you have and want more information, our website is up and running, and here's the link below. We are hosting our very own Paint it Pink paint run that week! That's right folks. get ready to get dirty. You can register online, or at our Monday and Wednesday pink week events. Please don't hesitate to sign up, bring your friends, it's only 2.5 miles and it's totally going to be fun. remember, THINK PINK! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Starting off the day, I woke up late and went to Doctor Parks after a bowl of cereal. First day of no-wheat diet went pretty swell. I haven't really analyzed too deeply why I'm doing this diet. I think I'm just doing it because it's something different. Spice things up a bit. Doctor Parks told me not to do anything that consists of focusing my eyes close to my face. DO you KNOW how many things that includes? Let me clue you in. Texting. Words with Friends. Reading. Handheld video games. Playing guitar (if I'm looking at my hands). Making rubber band bracelets. Using my computer. OH. ALL THINGS I DO. Tell me, if you couldn't do anything of these things, and you couldn't do much physical exertion, what would you do all day? This is not a rhetorical question. Let me emphasize that I AM SO BORED. bored and lonely. It's a deep kind of lonely. Even when I'm with the few people that I get to be with, I still feel alone. Anyway, if you have something that I could do that fits my criteria, PLEASE don't hesitate to text/message/write me. Actually. If you tried to contact me like that, I wouldn't be allowed to see it anyway. So you're better off just coming to my house. 

Perusing around the internet today, sparingly I might add, between naps, I came across these Gems. The internet really makes me laugh sometimes. 

This first one is titled "Things you do that you never realized everone else does"
and it's hilarious. I feel better about myself now, less lonely, because I know other people are doing things I do too. Reassuring, a bit. 

This second one is titled "Things That White People Do"
hahahahaha. I don't even have a good description for it. It's too funny. 


Frank and I were bored out of our minds tonight, so we actually took a drive together to go to Best Buy. He wanted a video game. It was between NBA and GTA 5. Obvi I convinced him to get GTA 5 so I could drive around and run people over with my car for a few hours without getting arrested. Hilarious. After we got back, while he was playing, mom was starting to make dinner. She needs Cumin from the store, so I grab my hand held little video camera, and head to stop and shop. Tonight's the perfect night to experiment with the video camera. Well, needless to say, I made a video, and even figured out how to edit clips together. It's a little rough around the edges, but it's a start right? 
We'll work on it. For now, here's my first little life video. 




After messing around with GTA 5 and my cooking with mom video while I was waiting for dinner, it was time for the BEST time of the night. American Horror Story: Coven premier!!!! It's the third seasons of american horror story, my favorite show. And the first episode was SO good. I can tell the season is going to be amazingly scary and juicy and ugh. YES. Anyway, if any of you watch this fantastic show, text me wednesday nights at 10pm and you can be my watching partners. I need them, because nobody is ever around to watch it with me. 

Here's one of the Demi songs I promised. It's bubbly and catchy and I like it. 



This is another favorite



enjoy.