This is a link to one of my zeta sisters from another school participating in a competition for pitching startup businesses to investors. She is currently in the lead and Views on her video count in the competition, and will help her along. A click on the link will give her a view, so please just give it a click. It's about a gluten free bakery, which is awesome because my family and I are trying to be gluten free!
mm. Some Taylor. Yes Please.
I am currently drinking my evening milk out of a mason jar. Everything should be drank out of mason jars. it should be a law.
Monday, October 28th
Yesterday I woke up and took a shower. Then I waited for Carly to come pick me up for our date. Shore Fresh aka Sho Fro for Shrimp Po Boy sandwiches with home made fries and accidental root beer spills. Followed by a trip to Sports Authority for body lubricant and prewrap. don't ask.
There she is, in all of her glory
Miniature ships?
Doctor Parks time, but wait, my phone buzzes with a text from Elizabeth. "you'll never guess what I just did" Got Pregnant? Punch a Grandma? Lost your bike? Got a boyfriend? Bouncing ideas off the walls of my skull like a bouncy ball while she was typing. " I locked myself out of my house ". oh betty, of course you did. Let me pick you up. off to the doctor we go. Ran into her mom there actually, which was convenient because we jacked her house key off of her an got Elizabeth un-locked out. Off to the movies with Andrew! not before making a pit stop at my house to stuff my face with everything in the kitchen. A little bit of this, a lottle bit of that. whoops. sorry not sorry. and no, that's not a typo. I like to think that little and lottle are opposites. Bad Grandpa Round two not even complaining. so funny. again. I opted to go home for the night as opposed to staying out because I was too tired. That's when you recieved my last blog post I guess.
Tuesday, October 29th
Happy birthday Charlie.
Woke up to a phone call at 8 am. leave me aloneeeee. It's peter, this Indian guy I know. Welsh Farms was hiring and finally decided to call me after I put my application in weeks ago. All thanks to Taylor Katz, thanks Taylor. They want to hire me. yes please! when do I start? today? no problem. See you at 4, bye! Yes. Not gonna be a broke ass biddie anymore. I'm gonna have money for Christmas presents and trips and clothes. ugh. yes. Then I made my Parents breakfast, and then myself. Eggs and Porkroll of course.
das mine. I melted Pepperjack cheese in mine, American Cheese in Joe's , and mom opted for no cheese.
Around 1 I got some lunch with Carly, Betty, and Andrew before they left back for school. I was sitting in the parking lot like a jackass while they were already inside AND EATING. thanks guys. mm. ran into Kaitlin again, are you following me? "No are you following me?!" lol.
Went back home to Skype my two absolute favourite British gals. Watching them do some baking was just tragic and hilarious. Who let you two live alone, together, by yourselves, with an oven and a kitchen? Although.. not a day goes by where I don't want to be living there with you two. I love you. come back to America please. Soon.
that's what Morag would look like wearing my glasses. tehe. I think they're a little big mommy.
Time for my new job. I work permanently Monday 4-10 and Thursday 2-10, but I'll be there tomorrow as well for more training, after my haircut and doctor appointment. and sporadically, I'll be working weekends too. Stop in for some milk or cigarettes (our top two sellers). It's so fun. Me and Alicia were there today. She is training me to work it all by myself by Thursday. Cannot wait. After today, if I had to describe my new job in one word, it would be Cold. Between going back and forth in the Cooler stocking things, and the sliding doors being open to talk to the customers in their cars, it's cold. But I like it. If anyone doesn't know what Welsh Farms is, it is a drive-thru grocery store. If you have never heard of one of these before due to where you were raised, then I am deeply sorry. Because you can literally get in your car wearing whatever you'd like and go out and buy groceries. Shamelessly. It's Genius. Alicia said I could bring a radio in if I wanted to listen to music. Oh Alicia. It's the 21st century. I will be bringing my iPod in. I don't even own a radio. who does? and then Leslie came in to rant about Peter (the indian man who phoned me earlier who is our boss) and how the alarm system went off of her this morning and the police came and she was afraid it would happen again tomorrow morning. Poor Leslie. I think I'm gonna like this job. Me, two funny older women, and Peter, our Indian boss. His English is almost as bad in person as it was over the phone this morning. It's going to be interesting.
Home now, and my parents brought me home the most amazeballs flourless chocolate torte with homemade creamy whipped cream from Carmine's in AC. ugh. HOUSED that torte. no holds back. just took it to the face. and then I had some eggplant rollitini. mmmmmm spano's food. Now I'm all cozy in bed, drinking my Mason Jar Milk. and we've made it back to where this post started, so since we're all current, I'm off to bed. xxxx lav you bai.
das my eyeball. It's blue and then green and then brown. with freckles. yep. Don't mind my eyebrows. or my freckle (which my 8 year old cousin has in the exact same spot) or my red spot about an inch to the right of my freckle. It's been there as long as I can remember. I think I popped a vessel or something.
"A love ignored will wither and die"
-Jessica Hagy




