bin of shirts
ssssSOOOOO much clothes
my shirt for halloween that I ordered. d'ya love it? I love it ;)
Friday, October 18th
TGIF.
Today on the other hand, was a relatively good day. Finally rose from my 16 hour slumber (no jokes). Mom offers me scrambled eggs. yes pleasesus. ugh. food. fmoidsmceskf. got some breakfast in me, and first things first, had to check on my farm. I've decided to bring Farmville back from whatever dark place that it went after sophomore year of high school. because farmville was the tits. so anyway, that's what I've been doing. gotta check up on my pumpkins and squash, yo.
yeah, guess who's not kidding. this girl.
So, any hoos. Had to take mom to pick up her truck today from brick (which ended up having the same problem even after it got fixed. cool cool) then we split up, she went to Costco (the best place on earth besides barnes and noble) and I went to get gas, deposit a check, and home. I could've sworn that this guy in a white car was following me to the bank. Turns out he was going to the back too, and just happened to be behind me. I always think people are following me. But that's pretty egotistic. That guy probably had no interest at all as to what I was doing. And for me to think that he had a desire to, well, is pretty self centered. Because in reality, most people don't know, or care, what you are doing. I really just need to start doing things for myself and not for other people, because a.) most people don't care and b.) most people don't notice anyway, even if you are doing it with them in mind. So, lesson for the day.
do things for you.
not with anyone else in mind. Playing with my fonts today. clearly. momomommoohohoh.
After my bank epiphany, I went home. I was in a pretty irritable mood today. My mother said I woke up ornery. and I did. but I had no reason to be. I was so easily ticked off today. Little things that I could normally brush off made me so angry, like, an internal kind of angry that made my blood get hot and my stomach churn. It was so odd, because I usually just go with the flow if things go wrong, but today I was getting irrationally upset, and it was bothering people around me. Example. Mom and I went to the movies tonight to see Captain Phillips (and it was phenomenal, we both sat there and wept like saps, and I suggest you go see it) and I collect movie tickets from damn near every movie I've ever seen at a movie theater. But mom had the tickets, and she got them ripped by the lady, and either the lady kept our tickets, or mom put the down and lost them, or accidentally threw them out, I don't know. All I know is that I never got my ticket stub. I have almost every ticket stub I've ever had since 2006. So I was pissed. but not at her, just at the fact that I didn't have it. I didn't blame her at all, but it put me in such a bad mood on the ride home, when I should've just been able to be happy.
I had such a great time at the movies with you mommy, I didn't mean to give you the cold shoulder or anything like that. It was just how I was being all day.
Before the movies, mom and I went on our daily bike ride. We went from our house to the river front park. We took a lap. saw some doggies and children. then went across the bridge to the restaurant on arnold and the bike shop across the street (they're seeing a lot of us lately). Next we took Arnold Avenue straight to the beach. Rode on the boardwalk to the inlet and back. Then took Ocean avenue to Bridge ave, and took it all the way across the Loveland town bridge to Hollywood blvd, and took the back roads behind the high school and home. Except mom's brakes broke and part of her frame on the bridge (wooooops) so she had to walk her bike and I sped home to get the truck and pick her up. it was a little funny. back to the bike shop for us.
I took lots of footage between today and yesterday on the bike rides, so I'll probably compile them into some sort of video. I think I am so fortunate to live in a town where I can ride a bike to the beach. like, the Atlantic Ocean. It's amazing. The Atlantic ocean connects lots of places. like the americas and african and weastern europe and the uk and stuff. not even fixing that weastern typo. I'm one of those "we're all connected" type of person. Like, if you're at your house and I'm and my house and we both look at the moon at the same time, it somehow brings us closer together. although physically, we're the same stinkin distance apart, spiritually or mentally or something, we're a little bit closer.
From the bike shop we went home, and then went to the movies. and you already heard that. So here I sit, blogging away. deciding what part of my room to clean next. I still haven't unpacked my suitcase from this weekend. so. probably that. I've decided to delete my facebook APP on my phone. don't get crazy, it's my main method of public communication, and obviously, stalking purposes, so I wouldn't delete my entire facebook. But my sorority great grand big Adina doesn't have the Facebook App on her phone, and I saw that over the summer, and that idea has always stuck with me. she literally just can't be fucked with having facebook on her phone. So today I finally decided to take it off of mine. Because I read something yesterday. It said that it's okay to miss an update or two from your friends when you're off busy being yourself and making your own updates. Cyber free, of course. so yea. that's happening. I say "so" a lot. don't even care. HA oh my. So I found a mouse for my computer.
GAME. CHANGER.time to edit a video for now, enjoy.
oh so I have this best friend who goes to school in West Vir-goddamn-ginia. and I never see her. Nevertheless, her snap chats are priceless. and I miss you Molly Moo.
Here is what I would like to call a stream of consciousness:
Oh my god. uploading videos takes FOREVER. I'm gonna chuck this laptop out the window.
and also, this blog has almost 3,000 views. So, that's pretty cool.
my house is so hot I want to take all of my articles of clothing off. but I live with three other people. #firstworldproblems
I'm working on my video editing in the living room but there's poor internet in this room #firstworldproblems
I can hear my younger brothers PS3 video game over my tv that I'm watching in the living room #firstworldproblems
My phone is running out of batteries because I'm playing too much words with friends, but my charger is all of the way upstairs #firstworldproblems
and for the record, it is my personal belief that if you live above the mason Dixon line, you shouldn't use the phrase "y'all, or ya'll" ... (betty)
Hickory Dickory dock. the mouse ran up the clock. the mouse fell down and broke his crown, and they couldn't put Dickory back together again. My version of children's tales.
Just sitting here on my computer waiting and waiting for my video to upload so I can sleep. My thighs are really sore from bike riding. but not like, the front of my thighs. like where my legs meet my butt. My seat is so uncomfortable on that bike. but, alas, not excuses. must be done.


