HAPPY HUMP DAY!
here's a song. that has nothing to do with hump day. but it makes me happy.
Went for the Clip them Pony Tail in my hair this morning. Just because. check up the disgusting amount of bottles on my dresser. I have a real issue of hoarding. Anyway.. Get dressed and ready in 5 minutes flat, and we're in the car headed to 5 Guys. Double cheeseburger onion lettuce tomato pickles ketchup don't mind if I do. while the burger is cooking, I pop in to the puppy store next door. it's nap time, typical. No bother, I can watch them sleep. The CUTEST German shepherd pup was there. Wanted to take him home with me. Enough nonsense. burger time. mmmmmmmm. inhalation at it's finest. root beer and fries won best supporting role to the most delicious cheeseburger ever. Overall Happy days. NExt stop is Jo-ann fabric and crafts once more to buy bags of rubber bands so I can make bracelets during the four hour plane ride. Genius idea mom. Last stop walgreens, then home to nap. Sounds like a usual routine now.
Started making tons more bracelets with my new colors.
Personal favorites include my USA flag ones, and my attempt at the UK flag (bottom right). It's based off of my phone case, I basically just winged it. These bracelets are giving me sooo much to do. I love it. Love learning new patterns. Next on the agenda was Doctor Parks at 4:30. He's a magician, specializing in black magic. For anyone that has gone to him before, you know what I mean. I brought Dana, Ellen, and Dr. Parks Breast Cancer Awareness bracelets and they were super stoked. Appointment went as it usually does. still can't stand up like a normal person without a 30 beat increase in my pulse. Silly silly silly. On my way out I took a peak in the candy bowl, which most always has starburst in it so I usually refrain, but today it had snickers PB. Oh my days. That's my faaaavorite. Snacked on my walk back to the car. mmmmm.
Best thing ever happened while I was driving home. I pull around a jug handle and come up to a yield, which is merging into an enormous line of traffic. The car that I happened to pull next to while I was waiting for the light to turn green was a black convertible Mustang with a mommy in the front, a cute little blonde girl in the back seat, and an ENORMOUS, fluffy dog.
They actually had to put the seat forward in order for him to sit in the back. Unbelievable. I actually rolled down my window and yelled Can I take a picture of your dog!?! They both smiled and laughed, and this was the picture. The little girl was funny, she kept turning around and waving at me because I ended up behind them. Adorable times. Got home from the doctor, pants off, shirt off, oversized tshirt on, and time to be a lazy bum. Nap number 2 of the day? Sounds about right. After my nap I woke up and realized I was starving. Hmmmmm what's in the kitchen. Oh my god I was craving sweet potato with butter and cinnamon sugar because I had it last night at longhorn. Sorry Frank but I stole one of your sweet potatoes. Microwaved that bad bitch for 6 minutes, slapped on some butter and sugar and went to town. Absolutely delicious. Rolled myself out of the kitchen and upstairs back to my lair, where the lights are always dim and the music is always low. Decided to paint my nails pretty before Colorado so I don't look like I have witch hands. Mom just came in my room and dropped these off... So it's official I guess. Colorado bound. Usually when I travel, I pack a bag.
I'm waking up at 4:30AM. Ask me if I'm packed, showered, or ready for bed. No. the answer is no. So that's where we're at right now. I'm attempting to shower and pack and I'm staring at a large unfolded basket of laundry on my bed and I'm really just not feeling it. Maybe it will fold and pack itself. Here's to hoping. The next time I post, I'll be in another time zone. CAN'T FLIPPIN WAIT. Did I mention both my mother and I hate flying? and we'll be with HER mother? Three generations of women are going to visit Rob. Sorry Rob, I'm not sure whether this is a blessing or a curse. Hahaha. I cannot wait. Anytime I get to hangout with Grandma, there is always a good story.
I love dashboard confessional. Was Jaaammmming out to this today in muh car. enjoy!



