My friend showed me this song, but I had to steal it and share it with you.
Today was a long dong tong wong thong pong type of day. It just kept going on and on and on and on, with a slightly different tune, but nevertheless, the essence was the same. I missed Christian going to school, so I'll have to catch him next time. however, I did manage to wake up before Kate left. She looked so cute in her little boots today for school.
My heart melts for this girl.
Gram and I packed up, said goodbye to Julie, and were on our way. First stop was Dunkin Donuts, of course. Pumpkin iced latte (decaf), uhm YES please. Not that much to write about from here. It's pretty much all in the video I made, but if you don't feel like watching the video, I can sum it up for you. We drovoe four hours from massachusetts to Gram's house in new jersey. drove*. Quick potty break, gram packed me a bag of goodies, and I was ready to head home. When it comes to long drives, I feel like it's better to just keep going, get it all over with, knowing that home is just a few miles away. Because the longer you wait, the more time there is between you and your destination. Stopping for a quick lice of pizza first, I was on my way home. SLICE. slice of pizza. too lazy to backspace today. it's like I'm wiriting wit ha pen. mistakes are permanent. or it's like im using a typewriter. because in real life, once you say something, it can't be taken back. Whether it was what you wanted to say, what you actually meant, or what you were supposed to say, it doesn't matter. whatever you say, and however it comes across to someone, cannot be taken back.
Lots of driving, driving driving. Some guy in a truck had the audacity to beep his horn at me because I wasn't going fast enough for him in the EZ pass lane. The sleep limit is 15. calm your jets, pal.
More driving and filming and singing. Home at last. WOOOO. Here's the video. It's really long, and its just me singing and stuff, edited together. enjoy.
Tonight is American Horror Story Coven night. Making Wednesdays the best day of the week! What I learned after tonight's episode? Stevie Knicks is one of the greatest witches of all time, and you should never, under any circumstances, try and bring your dead boyfriend back to life using magic.
Lastly, Jennifer Aniston is basically flawless.
srsly.. flawless.
And so is Kate Hudson..


